Posted: April 17, 2012
- Senatorial candidate Obama disagrees with President Obama’s drug war policy.
- Jeremy Kolassa: “End DHS, end the NSA, end the ATF, end the DEA, end all that crap. Clear it out. Reboot the government. It might be our only chance to end this madness.”
- When a rich kid dies of a heroin overdose in Missouri, the dealer gets charged with murder.
- Drug raid that might have really been a “round up some faggots” raid costs Atlanta taxpayers $3 million.
- Some documents unsealed re drug raid that resulted in a dead police chief and a murder-suicide.