Via CNN: http://ow.ly/bdGrO
A British woman could face the death penalty after being found with an estimated $2.6 million worth of cocaine in her luggage by Indonesian authorities.
Lindsay June Sandiford, 55, was found to have blocks of cocaine weighing almost 4.8 kilograms in her suitcase after she arrived on the island of Bali on a Thai Airways flight earlier this month, government officials said.
- Police raid Connecticut home, take children into protective custody. Homeowner maintains police ransacked her house without cause. Children returned to parents.
- Georgia police raid home, find less than an ounce of cocaine or marijuana
- Thailand’s Deputy Prime Minister says he’ll win his country’s War on Drugs within a year.
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina pushes for legalization in Latin America. Costa Rican President Laura Chinchilla joins him.
- Missouri police are raiding businesses for selling fake marijuana.
- Janet Napolitano says the war on drugs ‘not a failure.‘
Follow on Pinterest for links throughout the day.